SEACOMBE GARDENS, 22 Russell Avenue
splendour in seacombe
There are currently no inspection times for this property.
Please contact Josh Morrison or Brooke Paech for more details.
A fantastic opportunity to own a architecturally designed Torrens Titled custom built family home that is ready for you and the family to move in and enjoy. The quality flows throughout, built by TJE Construction these homes set to be completed early 2018 deliver full turn key specification and loads of extras.
These lovely three two story homes are located in a fantastic location, close to quality schools, Marion shopping centre and public transport corridors, all with the convenience of being super close to the beach and city.
With the choice of three modern three bedroom homes with study or retreat, the homes feature a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening out to a spacious entertaining area. Master bedrooms include walk in wardrobe and ensuite, bedroom two and three with built in robes. The luxurious kitchen is equipped with numerous storage compartments, soft-close drawers, stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry.
22A features master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, all on the first floor with separate study.
22B features master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and separate retreat on the second floor.
22C features master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and separate retreat on the second floor.
- 9ft ceiling height to lower floor and 8ft ceiling's to upper floor.
- LED down lights.
- Timber floors to first floor excluding wet areas & bedrooms.
- Floor tiles to all wet areas.
- Quality carpet fitted to all bedrooms and second story.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe.
- Bedroom two & three with built in robe.
- Stainless steel appliances & dishwasher.
- Alfresco area.
- Panel lift garage with external access.
- Colour bond roofing and fences.
- Landscaped gardens to front & rear of property including fencing, paving, rain water tank and exposed aggregate drive ways.
First home buyers can take advantage of available government grants(t&c apply).
For more information or to register your interest please contact Josh Morrison or Brooke Paech (RLA222182)
DISCLAIMER: Please note, the photos are for illustration purposes only and should be used as a guide only and subject to change.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
0432 306 842