MORPHETTVILLE, 2 I 4 I 6 I 8 Stephens Place
$539k - $569k
Luxurious living between the city and the sea
Please contact Josh Morrison for inspection times.
A fantastic opportunity to own an architecturally designed Torrens Titled custom built family home that is ready for you and the family to move in and enjoy. Built by award winning Nouveau Homes they offer quality throughout and set the new standard for homes in the area.
With the choice of four modern homes that feature three bedrooms, large open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening out to a spacious alfresco entertaining area, All three spacious bedrooms include robe space and ensuite. The luxurious kitchen is equipped with numerous storage compartments, stone bench tops and quality German made Blanco stainless steel appliances including 90cm gas cooktop and oven.
2 - Features a master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, downstairs study or 4th bedroom.
4 - Features a master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite, second living space downstairs or 4th Bedroom.
6 - Features a master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, downstairs study or 4th bedroom..
8 - Features a master bedroom with two built in robes and ensuite, downstairs study or 4th bedroom.
- Fully landscaped low maintenance front and rear yards.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and robe.
- Bedroom two & three with built in robe.
- Spacious 2.7m ceilings downstairs.
- Caesarstone benchtops in kitchen, main bathroom and ensuite.
- Stainless steel Blanco appliances & dishwasher.
- Clever linen and storage options.
- LED down lights.
- Tiles to all wet areas.
- Quality carpet fitted to all bedrooms.
- Daikin Inverter ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning control.
- Alfresco area with gas point for BBQ.
- Panel lift garage with internal access.
- Alarm system.
- Rain water tank.
- Stainless Steel handrail to stairs.
- Pebblecrete drive-way.
Set in an extremely family friendly location close to quality schools, Park Holme, Castle Plaza and Marion Shopping Centres, Oaklands Wetlands, skate park and Marion outdoor pool, Morphettville depot Park'n'Ride (for AFL games) all with the convenience of being close to the beach and city.
First home buyers can take advantage of available government grants(t&c apply).
For more information or to register your interest please contact Josh Morrison. (RLA222182)
DISCLAIMER: Please note, the photos are for illustration purposes only and should be used as a guide only and subject to change.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
0432 306 842