SEACOMBE GARDENS, 41B Ramsay Ave
Impressive inside & out
There are currently no inspection times for this property.
This stylish 3 bedroom townhouse was built in 2014, and obviously has been loved and maintained very well by the current owners. It is conveniently located close to shops, parks, Schools and transport options suiting a wide range of buyers...
At the front of the home is a separate lounge or sitting room that then flows through to the impressive, open plan main living area overlooked by a very well designed kitchen that includes a dishwasher, stainless steel oven, gas cook top and ample bench and storage space. There is a meals/dining area that sits adjacent the kitchen, and a family room or main living space that connects seamlessly via dual sliding glass doors to the fabulous outdoor entertaining space out the back. There is also under-stair storage and a laundry with a separate toilet located on the ground floor.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, with the main boasting a balcony, walk-in robe and a stylish ensuite complete with a double shower. Bedroom 2 is a really good size and, like the 3rd bedroom, comes with built-in robes fitted. Both are serviced by a very neat, modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Some of the additional features that really add to the appeal of this property include lofty 2.7m raised ceilings, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning and quality floor coverings and light fittings throughout. There is a secure garage under the main roof with automatic panel lift door and internal entry to the home.
The improvements outside are what I think really set this property apart. There is a large rear decking area that connects the internal living space to what is a fantastic outdoor living space. The gabled pergola protects you and/or your guests from the weather so it can be enjoyed all the year round. This is the perfect place to either relax or entertain and is very private. There is also a lovely lawn area, some raised garden beds, ideal for growing your own veggies and a small powered workshop and an additional storage shed located at the rear of the block.
An inspection comes very highly recommended. For any additional information or to register your interest, please contact David Hams on 0402 204 841 anytime.
Features & Benefits:
- Open plan living with seamless connection to covered outdoor entertaining area, filled
with natural light
- Large timber deck and gabled pergola for all year round use
- Powered shed / workshop and small garden shed for additional storage
- Large master-suite with walk-in robe and en-suite with double-shower
- Separate living area at the front of the property to use as a sitting room, playroom,
study or lounge
- Well-designed kitchen with ample bench space, gas cooktop, dishwasher and impressive
- Zoned, reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans in the master and living
- Garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and additional built-in shelving
- Close to Marion Westfield Shopping Centre, supermarkets, Flinders University and Flinders
Medical Centre, cafe's and shops of Brighton's Jetty Road all within easy reach
All floor plans, photos and text are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be part of any contract. All measurements are approximate and details intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
0402 204 841